After thirty years of OB/GYN, Dr. Daniel is limiting her practice to
gynecology. She is excited to turn her focus to the rest of women's
health, including :
- Sexual well-being
- The menopausal transition
- Adolescent, athletic, age or weight-associated menstrual disorders
- Pelvic floor weakness and incontinence
- Cervical abnormalities
- Annual health maintenance exams
- Young Women's Health
- NexplanonNEXPLANON is a small, soft, and flexible birth control implant only 4 centimeters in length. It is placed under the skin on the inside of the upper arm and releases progestin that keeps the egg from being released in the ovary. NEXPLANON provides up to three years of continuous pregnancy prevention and is 99% effective.
Dr Daniel's office location has changed to our Broadway location. Her
phone number and insurance contracts will remain unchanged.
After fifteen years of ballet and modern dancing, she now enjoys biking and participating in open water swimming events. Being married to a homicide prosecutor and having two teenage sons makes life exciting.
Seattle Best Doctor
Seattle Metropolitan Best Doctor
Puget Sound Consumer Checkbook for "Top doctors in the Puget Sound Area"
Best Doctor in Washington Travel & Life magazine